When considering an elective orthopedic surgery, it is important to find the best rehabilitation senior care facility to receive post-operative rehabilitation therapy prior to returning home.
Consistently ranked “excellent” with five-star ratings from the Arizona Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, La Loma Senior Care Center offers an excellent Orthopedic and Joint Recovery Program for seniors. If you are preparing for an elective hip or knee replacement and your surgeon believes that you will require post-operative care, our Orthopedic and Joint Recovery program is designed specifically for you. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services also are offered on site.
- Close proximity to medical offices
- On-site licensed nursing staff
- Round-the-clock nursing care
- Three delicious, restaurant-style meals served daily in a home-like atmosphere
- Administration and management of medication
- Daily housekeeping and linen
- Shower in each room
- Daily activities
- A full-service, on-site beauty/barber shop