Named to US News & World Report’s 2012 Honor Roll of the nation’s best Nursing Home facilities, Grandview Care Center provides sub-acute rehabilitation, assisted living and skilled nursing care. These levels of care are all offered at one facility, providing residents with a seamless transition to higher levels of care as their needs change. The senior health care center maintains a qualified, licensed staff of professionals; ensuring our residents receive devoted care tailored to their individual needs.
Consistently ranked “excellent” with five-star ratings from the Arizona Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Grandview Care Center also offers other expanded services to individuals in need of short-term and outpatient rehabilitation. Located on the same campus as Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Grandview Care Center serves those who are recovering after an acute illness, surgery or hospital stay. It also offers rehabilitation support following a stroke, fractured hip or similar condition. Its outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation services are open to the public.
Grandview Care Center is a life care option available to both residents of Grandview Terrace as well as The Colonnade, a sister community in Sun City Grand/Surprise.
Distinguished amenities & services include:
- Outpatient rehabilitation (physical, occupational, speech)
- Secure Tracks™ (first rehab center to offer this unique therapy equipment)
- Close proximity to medical offices
- On-site licensed nursing staff
- Round-the-clock nursing care
- Medicare Certified – Sub Acute Rehabilitation
- On-site/expanded therapy gym (5,000 square feet)
- Indoor pool
- In-house physician services
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks
- In-room showers
- Customized care plan
- Private accommodations
- Plasma televisions
- Long-distance phone service
- Internet hot spots
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Weekly non-denominational church services